Sunday, August 23, 2009

Back from Columbus

I had a really great weekend. I went up to Columbus and got to see a bunch of my old friends, which was really a stupendous experience. Moreover, I got tons of comments regarding the amount of weight I have lost, especially from people who have not seen me in awhile. It was totally awesome. With that said, I ate and drank way too much, but for some reason I don't feel like I have gained too much. When I left on Friday, I weighed 186.5 after work, and tomorrow I will weigh myself and report in with the wicked details. I also noticed this weekend that it is significantly harder for me to eat nearly as much as I was able to before, so hopefully that will work to my advantage when I eventually go back up to school. This week I want to be as perfect as possible and push myself hard... just to reaffirm how much I have improved both physically and mentally. I want to know where I stand, and I want to decide what the next step will be... because maintaining is not my goal, I want to have a killer body and an iron clad mental toughness. Two more days till the end of the Missouri 60 challenge. I'm excited to see the differences. Anyways, I have a tough week prepared for myself, so it is time to get to bed. Have a great week everyone.

1 comment:

South Beach Steve said...

It sure feels good to receive compliments like that, doesn't it? Of course, for you the real test is starting. You've got to be able to maintain this healthier lifestyle while you are at school. I know you can do it though.