Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ah, the first week of class...

All right, time to blog. Yeah I know I haven't been up in this much for about a week and a half, but its not because I have been lazy. I just have a crap ton of things going on right now and it has been insane. So basically last week I got everything I needed to get done for school, and then I went job hunting and got really lucky, I have my third interview today with the GM so I will most likely know whether or not I'm hired by tonight... which will be a relief either way. Then of course school was about to start and I was going out with friends celebrating in the only way a college kid can, gratuitous amounts of alcohol. I have to say that despite my indulgences over the past two weeks, my body has responded terrifically. In fact, I actually lost weight and as of right now am sitting around the 178 -180 range, so at least I know I'm doing something right despite all the shenanigans. I think a lot of that has to do with how worried I was about coming back up to school, knowing the temptations would be there... but planning ahead and being conscious of food all the time every day has really helped. I haven't even had a hangover binge, which is a huge accomplishment for me. The only thing I have had trouble with is the working out, with all the sudden changes it has been hard for me to find a niche, so that is the next big obstacle I must overcome. Luckily now everything is settling down and I will have more time to figure things out. I'll def. start on Monday, if not sometime this weekend. Oh, and far as I know still... date on Friday :) I hope that works out because I'm sick of this being lonely, doing my own laundry, living like a complete bachelor thing... even despite the perks. I'll be sure to post back with the news on that battlefield. Oh boy! TIME FOR ANOTHER CLASS! Ugh. Have a good one everyone.

No comments: