Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Apologetic Wednesdays

I feel I have to apologize. Oftentimes when I get on to make a post, I have an idea rolling around in my head and it tends to turn into mindless bitching with no real thought or purpose. So, I'm sorry for that.

On to the good news... I jumped on the scale this morning and it read 181.5. Now, I don't fool myself, obviously getting on the scale in the morning is guarenteeing that your not actually seeing a true body weight... simply because eating and drinking during the day always adds to the count. But hell, I can't remember a single moment, ever, when I saw a number that low in respect to my weight... so I'll take it. I have no idea how either... last week I all but gorged myself but somehow my body responded positivly. Maybe I actually needed all the food, who knows. Anyways, I don't look the way I want to in the mirror so obviously there is a ton of work left to do, it is just great to finally be past that 190 misery, and hopefully things will start to look more cut as time progresses. Anyways, I have to get back to work. Have a great rest of the week everyone.

2 comments:

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

Great job on the weight loss. And don't worry about what you post - it's your blog - you can write whatever you want too!

South Beach Steve said...

That is awesome news! I have to say, I disagree with you though. I think the most accurate measurement is the first thing in the morning. To me, it is the most consistent time to measure as you have not been eating or drinking for a number of hours. Of course, that is just my opinion.

Keep it up! The 170's are on the way! (btw, you should be getting pretty close to your goal - do you know what that is yet?)