Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Day 2

Ok, so today went pretty well. Go BARACK OBAMA, WOOO!!!

What a crazy day, and I managed to keep it together. Today i did a lot better with my eating, and got my exercising in as well.

Breakfast: 3 egg ham/cheese omlette, two slices bacon

Lunch: Wendy's Large chili

Dinner: Watched the election, lost track of time

Workout: 1.5 miles, and I would have ran more later in the day, but I was exhausted. I had to watch the election results too. But at least I got in a mile and the half.

I'm going to update the nutrition facts for my eating today sometime tomorrow, right now I'm so tired that it would take me twice as long. The point is, I made it through this insane day and kept it together the whole time. I feel a lot better about being able to continue my plan, and also improve. There isn't a whole lot to say, but for those of you wondering, I promise I will eat dinner one of these days. I'm not hungry, so I'm not starving myself, and I have been making sure to drink plenty of water. These kind of things take time to fall into rhythm with, and I've accepted that. I have a new rule. If I feel like running in the morning, I'm going to run in the morning as well as the evening, but I will not hold myself accountable at all times. I would have ran again tonight, but my legs are completely fried, so by tomorrow night I should be good to go. So I'm going to cut this one a little short, and I will get right back at it tomorrow. Goodnight everyone.

*Update*

So here is the nutrition info...

Breakfast 3 egg ham/cheese omlette, 2 slices bacon


calories: 640
carbs: 0g
fat: 41g
sat. fat: 24g



Wendy's chili


calories: 300
carbs: 31g
fat: 9g
sat. fat: 3g



Totals:

calories: 940
carbs: 31g
fat: 50g
sat. fat: 27g


Not too happy with the saturated fats or the fats, but hey, gotta eat. I'll work on tweaking it, and overall a pretty good day. At least I stuck to it.

No comments: