Thursday, November 6, 2008

Day 4

Eh, its only 3:30pm, but I'm just bored.

So I'm officially sick, I went to the doctor and I have some kind of stomach virus, but it's not the flu. Whatev.

So around 11:30am I had sushi, it was delicious while it lasted. We can call that lunch. So, here are the nutrition facts I found for the California rolls.


8 California Rolls

Calories: 255
Carbs: 38g
Fat: 7g
Sat. fat: 0g


And I will probably eat later on, the running may or may not happen depending on how I feel, so I will update again later tonight.


*Update*

I had a great deal of inspiration, despite my sickness. I'm in this one for the long haul, I can feel it. My resolve forced me to run my full two miles, even though I was tired and wasn't feeling well. Afterward, I had no fatigue, and I was not hungry. I stick to my rule, if I'm not hungry, I don't eat. I've eaten plenty for my lifetime, in complete excess of what is necessary. But that isn't the only thing that drives me. I see the end of the road, and yeah I may feel like shit for a few months, yeah I might not be able to satisfy my desires, but the end more than justifies the means. Being malnourished might make my body go into ketosis, it might make me tired, it might take away a bit of my social life. I might be an irritable bastard, I might even question my own sanity for doing what I'm doing. But for the past 15 years, I have lived an unhealthy life without reguard to my body, and this crash course is the only way I can convince myself that it is time to change. In the past four days, no chest pain, no uncontrollable twitching in my legs. I can fall asleep at night, and I can already see a difference in the mirror. UNquestionably worth it, even if it tries to kill me. But if I don't my old habits will lead to heart disease, diabetes, or even worse. So for all the people who may think I'm a complete idiot, thank you for the opinion. But this isn't going to stop. Thank you.

No comments: