Friday, June 19, 2009

Great week thus far

WEEK IS OVER! HELLZ YEAH. And I'm leaving for HH tomorrow. I kept with everything this week, nearly perfect minus the glass of rum and diet sprite last night. It's been about 100000 degrees outside every day, and I worked out with Mike every day after work. This might have been close to the hardest (physical) week of my life. Today, I drank 15 glass of water, and I have yet to use the restroom. I'm sore, everywhere, and so tired that it is almost impossible to keep typing. My food intake has been spectacular.. to say the least. If I can keep with it all summer, I'm going to be a new man in just 3 months. I've been taking pictures every day, and somewhere down the line I will post the results. Personally, I don't see too much of a difference but it's only been a handful of days and I'm extremely self-conscious/picky about my physique... so maybe I jest. But now it is time to focus. I will do some cardio tomorrow and Sunday at the resort gym, and when Monday rolls around it will be time to resume my weight lifting, without my workout partner. The mental preparation is key, and I know that I'm going to be ready for it. I will succeed. And I will have to closely monitor my food intake... while trying my absolute best to stick with my normal diet (food which I will be taking with me). By next weeks end, I want to be in the best shape I've been in for the past 8 months. It is an immense undertaking, but based on how hard I pushed myself this week and how great I feel about myself right now, I know it can (and will) be done. Out of curiosity, I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow just to see where I am right now. I wouldn't expect too much of a difference because of the ridiculous amount of weight training, but maybe I'll be surprised. Anyways, its time for freaking sleep. Oh yes, sleep. Thank the gods. I'll try to post while I'm away, keep it real everyone and expect GOOD NEWS.

No comments: