Saturday, June 20, 2009

Finally made it.

Well, we finally made it t HH at about 9pm. I kept with my food all day in the car by bringing everything I needed with me, and tomorrow I'm going to the store first thing in the morning to get all my supplies for the week. I'm going to try and avoid eating out with my family as much as possible, but I will go along with them to the restaurants. I will get fish for dinner if I have to. As soon as we got here, I went to the fitness center, which turned out to be really nice. They hav a ton of machines and free-weights, so I should be able to get in most of ym exercising come monday, but I didn't see a bench which means I will have to find some other excercises for chest... most likely pushups and freeweight press. I got in half an hour of cardio tonight, so I'm feeling good about getting at least a little exercise after sitting in the darn car all day. But now, I'm off to bed.. tomorrow is supposed to be a hot one. So tired. Here's to another great week of getting fit! Intensity, focus, drive and commitment. Can' wait.

1 comment:

South Beach Steve said...

It sounds like you have a great strategy mapped out. Make it a great week!