Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Not my best, and no excuse for it.

I consider today a failure, because I ate a cookie. Work was incredibly brutal, lifted with Mike, and ate this huge, delicious cookie with sprinkles. And icing. I don't know what happened, we were sitting in the kitchen halfway through the workout, munching on almonds, and we see this big bag of cookies from Blue Chip, and it was all over. I lost control for about five minutes and well, yeah. I wouldn't be so upset if tomorrow wasn't a picture day, but oh well. I know I'm not perfect even though I hate to admit it. And I didn't run yesterday, nor today. Work has just been kicking my ass, and that is not an excuse. Oh, and I also had a coffee energy drink this morning, because I desperately needed it... it was about 200 calories but I burned that in probably an hour. Breakfast and lunch were normal, and I'm gonna skip the dinner on account of cookie madness. And a couple handfuls of almonds, and a handful of craisins. I'm disappointed in myself, but it is what it is. Impossible is nothing, right? I WILL be perfect tomorrow, and have some amazing pictures to display, hopefully. Hope the rest of you can keep the fat person locked away when it counts. I learned my lesson, don't let it break you.

2 comments:

Dana (www.eatsleepgetfit.com) said...

None of us are perfect! Keep up the hard work!

South Beach Steve said...

Indeed, none of us are perfect, and guess what -- we are all going to screw up. The thing is, you aren't going into a tailspin here. You are still in control (which is evident by what you right). Just chalk this up as one of those screwed up moments that you can do nothing about now, but learn from it. I am sure with the way work has been lately that cookie won't even show up as a blip on the radar.

Now, go and make today a great day!