Thursday, July 16, 2009

10 day before/after pictures, 40 days left in Missouri 60


July 6th

July 6th

July 16th

July 16th



Well, there you have it. I personally liked the results of my pictures this week. I weighed myself around the normal time today... 198 lbs. I can't even begin to describe how great that makes me feel, but I'm sure most of you can guess. Looking at these pictures, it is hard to tell exactly how much body fat I have left, which also makes it difficult to judge just how much it is I want to lose. For right now I'm going to stick with 185 and see what happens over these next few weeks.

Didn't lift tonight, but I'm about to go run. Mike is sick or something, and since we use his house, well, that's the downside to not having a gym membership. On the bright side, my food was perfect today, and once again I got to kick my ass at work. Yay. It is getting late, I have to get out there and get this run in before I talk myself out of it. TOMORROW IS FRIDAY YES THANK YOU YESYESYES!!!

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Lookin' good, my man. I'm with you on the Friday business...this had been a long ass week.

M said...

I love the pics! :) I have to read all your earlier posts because I tend to get lost(i.e. Who is Mike and what are you using his house for?) lol but keep up the good work! 22 more pounds and I can start running, too!!!

South Beach Steve said...

Boy, I can tell a difference in your stomach! Great job! And 198? Awesome! I hope to be there on Sunday.