Saturday, August 1, 2009

Ouch.





So, lol. I went out hoping to have a good Friday night, and ended up in the emergency room after I sliced my hand open with a knife. I got a sweet cut, six stitches, and a $100 co-pay. Awesome. It went down to the bone and I nicked the tendon in my finger, so I'm basically not allowed to do anything with my right hand except change the gauze and brace. Needless to say I felt I deserved something after three hours in the emergency room on a friday night, so me and my buddy went to skyline at 3 in the morning. I got about half of what I used to get. Then this morning, I had an omellete and some fruit at Ihop. I had a few drinks too earlier in the evening (I was not drunk when I cut myself, btw) so it has not been the best weekend so far diet-wise, but tonight I will be heading up to columbus and hopefully I can be more conscious of my choices. But yeah, so I hope your weekend is going better than mine haha, have a good one people.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Jeez dude, that's a gnarly cut there. At least you'll have a kick-ass scar!

M said...

Wow.

South Beach Steve said...

Ouch is right! Looks like you will be a bit hindered by this for a while. Take care of it and let it heal up good.