Monday, July 27, 2009

10 day before/after and day 30 of Missouri 60


July 26th

July 26th

July 16th

July 16th


I dunno, you tell me. I did drop about 4 pounds though. I can't really see much of a difference.


So the reunion was good, I avoided all the bad food and I played football for about 3 hours, which was awesome. But it had a downside, because I think I bruised a rib while playing, and now I am nervous that it is going to mess with my working out for the week. Right now I'm at a standstill trying to decide whether or not to go through with chest day and take it slow, but I just don't know. Very aggravating. And I have been really freakin' tired these last few days, no idea why. Maybe it's just a Monday. Well, there you have it... 29 days left on my Missouri 60 challenge... I don't know if anyone else is even still doing it, lol. Anyways, I have to go food shopping, so see ya and have a great week!

3 comments:

M said...

Dont make fun, but what is the Missouri 60 challenge? Off I go to google it.

I can see a tad difference but thats just me.

Christine said...

I am doing it. I am on day 27. I started at 249.8 and right now I am hovering around the 238 mark. The heavier you are, the easier it is to lose weight. Hey, four pounds at your weight is awesome. See you on September first. My beginning photo is on my website. Keep up the good work.

South Beach Steve said...

I can't tell much of a difference in the two photos, but it could be the difference in your skin color. Either way, congratulations on the 4 pound loss, I am just sorry to read that it came with a bruised rib. Take it easy and let that thing heal.