Saturday, February 28, 2009

Weekends, lol.

I have had the most ridicufuckintastic weekend ever, and I'm in college people. I can't believe its only Saturday. Last night I managed to drag myself out of bed and I did my workout, and right up at the end when I was getting ready to do lunges, I was picking myself up off the floor, tripped, and banged my knee something fierce. I've got this huge super-gash across the front of my leg, and a bruise that looks something like Virgina. So, I didn't get to do my lunges. And I had a huge glass of orange juice this morning, so its not exactly my routine but hey. I probably burned an equal amount of calories cursing the world and hating my life after the knee incident. Whatever, it wasn't perfect. I've been drinking this weekend too, so yeah. I figured it out, Thursday was something like 2200 calories and yesterday was probably about 1800. Oh cool story, on Thursday I reached a new level of cardio when I was playing a few pickup games of basketball down at the gym. I though my heart was going to explode. I bought a bottle of vitamin water and it was literally gone in about six seconds. I don't even like vitamin water that much, but it was cold and available. I've never been so completely bombed in my life, and it felt good. I can't wait for next Tuesday, the next time I have enough time to go play a few games. And the best part? I don't have to run on tuesday-thursday if I go play basketball, because I'm getting triple the exercise doing something I enjoy. I feel like it makes my urges to eat a bit more intense though, so gotta be careful. But yeah, I feel good. Maybe I'll go for a run... peace out people.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I used to try to take my nephews to the park to play basketball because I thought it would be better than walking in a circle for a half hour. Turns out I have horrible aim though. You don't know embarrassment until you've been schooled on the b-ball court by two cocky six-year-olds.