Thursday, June 25, 2009

Day 4: Hilton Head Challenge, Complete

Man, I was so tired last night. I don't know why really, maybe everything just caught up with me finally. I slept about 8 hours, then took a 3 hour nap. I had lunch around 1, same thing as always, and then walked about a mile to the store to buy some diet soda. I didn't really do much other than that, it was kind of a boring day. My parents went out to dinner to the best restaurant on the island, so needless to say I chose not to go with them. Instead, I went to the gym around 7 and got started on my supa long workout. Because I didn't play any basketball today, I ran for 10 minutes on the treadmill and then 15 minutes on the elliptical. Then it was on to abs, and yesterday was shoulders. It was kind of a depressing workout because it was REALLY hard while I was doing it, but today I hardly feel any burn. Makes me feel like I wasted my time, even though I know that is not the case. My abs hurt, though. So tomorrow, my mom and I want to go kyaking, problem is tonight I have arms. So... I either have to switch and do back tonight, or do arms tonight and suck it up if we do go kyaking. I guess I'll just have to wait for my mom to make a decision. Problem is, she can't make decisions. So0o0 anyways, that's about all I got for yesterday... I think the sunburn is healed enough, I will go down to the beach today. My mom bought Boche Ball, so I will probably make an afternoon out of that. Thanks for reading, and good luck with your goals today!

1 comment:

South Beach Steve said...

It sounds like another great day. Kayaking sounds like a ball. I have never done that, but it is on the list. Make tomorrow a great day!