Sunday, July 5, 2009

Deep breaths...

Feeling much better now, getting some rest helped. I've done a lot of thinking today, and its more important for me to focus on my goals than anything else right now. I can't let people get me down. I'm going to make this a great week, and come back with positive results, all while stepping closer and closer to my goals. Weighed myself this morning, 207. That's 33 pounds in less than 3 months. My next goal is 205, hopefully sometime later this week. I will be posting 10 day before/after pictures tomorrow, so stay tuned.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Glad you're feeling better. I read your post last night but I didn't know how to reply. It's fucked up, for sure, but you can't let other people's negativity make you hate life. You're doing the right thing sticking to positive things like your progress and your goals. You can still have a great life, don't drown it in unneccessary hatred for people that aren't worth it.

Forgiveness isn't about letting people off the hook. It's about learning have a positive life despite the times when people try to derail you. Get past this. Let it go when you can.

South Beach Steve said...

I am glad to see your change in attitude. Like I have said, it is not going to be easy going through this, but you will pull through.