Friday, July 10, 2009

It just keeps getting better and better.

In other news, my best friends dad died last night... heart attack. I'll be gone for the weekend. What a shit week.

On the bright side, its been a great week for exercise and food. I'm up to running two miles every night, except for tonight for the obvious reasons. I'll get back to it tomorrow and Sunday whenever I find the time. Weighed myself after work today, I'm 203.5 so not bad, gonna push for 4 pounds by Sunday, and I want to be under 200 by Wednesday of next week. That will be my picture post day, so hopefully there will be a good improvement to see. It's starting to seem like 180 by the end of September might be just out of my reach, especially with the weight training and the muscle gain, but who knows? If I do enough cardio, I just might make it.

1 comment:

South Beach Steve said...

180 is within your reach. Not to say it won't take a lot of dedication, but you knew that already. BTW, sorry to hear about your best friend's dad. That sort of thing always reminds me why I am doing this.